I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Funny morning

So this morning, Conor was coming back into the city from jersey. He and I have done a LOT of talking on the phone and online this week. Our conversations are just really hilarious; all the time... it’s funny... like haha.

Any who... this morning was funny...

I was going to surprise him and go down to Penn station and meet him outside the subway stop that he would have to take to get to Columbia (the 1 2 3)..... Any way... his train was running late, b/c he was supposed to get here around 10:30... So after waiting there for an hour and 20 min... he sends me a text message that says "OK I'm in the station waiting for subway." I was like...what, noooooooooo... how did I miss him... so I RUUUUUN to the uptown subway train RIGHT as the train was leaving the platform... and then I had to wait for another, and then i sent him a text that said..."I just left penn station... I was going to be fun and meet you there." and by the time I got to Columbia.. he left me a voice mail that said he felt really bad. So it was just really funny. Stuff like that always happens to me. HAHA

But we eventually met up and hung out all day and got lunch and messed around the city. Great afternoon, then I had to come into work until 11..but thats ok, I still love my job and I gotta earn the cash, ya mean?

YAY CONOR! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home