I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

CrAzY DaYs and Bad Drag Queens!

OK, so I know I suck hard core for not updating the blog. So, I'm sorry to all of you that keep asking me about it, I've been working A LOT! From Sunday May, 29th to Sunday, June 5th I will have worked 93 hours! So needless to say I've not really been in front of the computer with a free moment in a while.... so with that said - UPDATES:

So on Sunday, it was really sad... I had to be to work at 8am, so Conor woke up all early and everything to say goodbye to me before he left to go back home. So watching him walk away after a FANOMINAL weekend was just really hard for me to cope with! It's ok though b/c I get to see him on Friday. He's just one of those guys that makes you happy... the kind that as soon as you think about them, you get this shit grin on your face and everyone around you is like "What the hell are you thinking?" HAHAHA!

That whole day was intern check-in and it was a CRAZY DAY! It was really fun though b/c all the staff worked together all day. There are pictures of it online you can look at everyone on there. There was a cook out and everyone worked really hard. I love my staff b/c everyone gives 110% in everything they do and they just work really hard and they are so quick to help! IT'S SO GREAT! I THINK YOU ALL ARE AB-FAB!!!!! :-D


After intern housing had calmed down for a bit, we had all planned to go out... however, it didn't exactly work out like that. Everyone backed out except for Nigel and me. So we went out. We went to this local gay bar for a few "after long day/chill-laxin" drinks called Suite. There weren't a lot of people in there but the few that were a little old. It was funny. But Nigel knew the bar tender and the cool thing was... He plays/played Simba in the on tour Broadway musical The Lion King. He was pretty cute. (Not as cute as Conor though ;-)) Well after a few drinks they had this "DRAG QUEEN" perform. S/he performed three songs... the first one was My Prerogative by Brittany Spears. Now, for those of you that don't know, Brittany Spears' number one fan ever is my roommate Nigel. And this drag queen was AWFUL! s/he didn't know all the words to any of the songs and s/he could not dance and did not have good dance moves at all. Nigel and I were GREATLY disappointed! We were just like... what are you doing, NO! After that though, we just went to bed... after a long day... it was DEF time for sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home