I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I have no conception of time in NY

I don't know if it's the fact that work 239872385717678712356 hours a week or if it's just NY... but the time is FLYING BY ME! I totally realized that I hadn't talked to or seen Bri in FOREVER, so her and I met up for dinner on Tuesday. We also met up with Erin, who is a girl that we know who graduated from App that worked at the loft last summer doing an internship that now lives in NY and yeah...lol... anyway.. she came with us! We went to dinner at Ollies around Columbus Circle around 61st and Broadway. After dinner we went to do a little bit of shopping off 59th and Lexington... I HAAAAAAD to go to H&M. You people just don't seem to understand my addiction to that store. The clothes ROCK MY SOCKS and they are NOT expensive!! IT'S GREAT. But I bought more dress clothes, b/c i needed them. I have to dress up for work EVERYDAY, and I am running out of ideas and wardrobe... so what do we do... buy more!!! :-D Who needs laundry... right... not me! After that, i headed back up town and went home.... to be honest, it's been such a long time, i really don't remember what I did that night, but I am sure it involved alcohol! HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home