I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Birthday Shenanigans

So after an insanely LOOOOONG work day on Wednesday, It was Erin and Vanessa’s Birthday. (She works with me) So like everyone and their brother met up at Nacho's Kitchen for drinks. Lets see if I can remember everyone that was there... Nigel, Kristina, Erin, Nicole, Mel, Sven, Vanessa, Stephanie, Bobbie, Lindsay, Eric, and Jennifer - my boss. (If I forgot someone...totally sorry, you KNOW i luv ya fo sho!) It was really funny to drink with my boss. The people I work with are awesome blossom! Well after a while... we were all very much on the drunk side. Nothing like $3 margaritas, right? I remember giving out some lap dances in the restaurant, big surprise right?

Again, I can't really remember about much that happened that day. It was a crazy week with all the working and what not.

But I do remember having some fun outside of work somewhere in there ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home