I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Nkosi zitha Nkosi yethu Mholi wezwe lethu

So after a HORRIBLE day yesterday. I was just NOT a good day all around. There is so much going on with work, and here, and stuff at home... i kinda reached an AAAGHHHH point! So mel and I spent the day together today. We went and got breakfast and then met up with this guy and his little sister... SO CUTE
So this afternoon I got to see a musical that I have been trying for YEARS to go see....

LION KING ON BROADWAY!!!


It was a religious experience!! It was just so amazing and probably the best musical I have seen. There was so much going on it and so elaborate. I can def see now why it won 6 tony's.
And now i'm getting ready for a... well... party... but yeah... inquire later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home