I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Stupid Alumni and Others

OK, so today was off the way not ok kinda busy. I had so many people bitch me out about the dumbest shit. But you know what, all you can do is apologize smile and accommodate where possible. And the rest can go to hell :-D RIGHT JEN? HAHAHA. Anywho... today marks 93.5 hours worked, in seven days!!!! LIKE WHOA!!! Y'all - I am super ridiculously tired. Like not ok tired. I have had NO sleep and I work 12-14 hours a day. There are 10 conferences here right now, adding up to like 1500 people, I don't know... I’m guessing... TOO MANY. But seriously though, I really don't mind b/c I really am having an awesome time and it is an AWESOME experience. On top of that, I get to spend time with my awesome staff!!! THEY ALL ROCK MY SOCKS LIKE SOMETHING HARD CORE! ANYWAY, I've just kinda taken over the world with this conference front desk b/c we have so much going on, we need some consistency and organization... ya know? So now it's all good. After I finally closed the office around 10pm, I went STRAIGHT home and did NOTHING! I unpacked some of my shit and cleaned up my room b/c I haven’t been home in like 3 days. Conor Just called and he is on his way over to see me, they just got back from Maryland from their fun trip. So I'm probably going to hang out with him for a while and PASS THE FUCK OUT!!! I am sleeping in tomorrow b/c I have the day OFF! wonder what I'll do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home