I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Nothing Like a Day off!!!

So yesterday I took OFF. IT WAS GREAT!! I didn't wake up until 11:00. I got really really cute today, I wore my "I do my own nude scenes" shirt...but added a little bit to the outfit... it was SO CUTE! I got the most responses from it on the subway (HAHAHAHAHA) it was funny, ya had to be there.

After getting ready, I walked Conor down to his car b/c he had to go home and do stuff at the beach house. It was SAD times to see him leave, b/c i got to spend like NO time with him this weekend b/c he went away. But it's all good... I’m sure we'll hang out some this coming weekend. After he left, I met up with Mel, Nicole, and Kristina to go to lunch at Nacho's Kitchen... Mexican! Mel was having a stressful day, so after lunch i went over to Hartly and helped her finish some "must be done today" work and made her come with me downtown. We shopped like it was our FUCKING job.... and bought nothing! LOL! I did however; buy more stuff at H&M - Go figure. That place is like heroine to me! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!! I didn't spend that much there this time though. ;-) Mel and I went all around Mid-town and came back around 5:00. The humidity in NY right now, is NOT OK. I looked at the weather online, and the temp is 88 degrees and the humidity is 99% - DAMN GINA!! IT'S HOT!!! Mel and I got on the subway at 34th street and it was sunny. We got off the subway at 116th... it was raining... not raining, PORING, like cats and dogs and mice and fish and lemurs (I like lemurs). By the time we walked ONE BLOCK to where we lived, it looked like we had just gone swimming in our clothes... NO JOKE! Then I bummed around the room for a bit and went to dinner with Nigel at this cute little Mexican place... CHEAP AND BIG! They were so cheap and gave TONS of food. It was a Mexican kinda day. After dinner, I went home and PASSED OUT and was asleep by 9:00 and woke up at 7 - GOOD NIGHT FOLKS, HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home