I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bar Hop Take 2 ::CLAP::

After working another 6548299673412116655 hour day on Saturday, I was sooooo ready to pass out at 10:30 when I crawled into bed. The funny thing is, it wasn't my bed. for the past three nights, I have stayed in Carmen Hall because there are so many people staying here and so many conferences here that it was just easier for me to sleep in the building were headquarters are located.

The Alumni totally DRIVE ME NUTS! - Although, there were a good number of people there were really sweet and really nice. A lot of them gave me presents. IT WAS FUN! There was this one couple (class of '55) that studied graphology. They made me write "Today is a good day for fishing," my name, and a capital I all in cursive. They then took these things and analyzed my personality and all kinds of stuff about me based on the way that I write. I went into this with the "are you serious, good luck with that" attitude. YOU GUYS - THEY TOTALLY CALLED ME OUT. Pinned my personality to a T and knew SO much about me, even stuff from my past... JUST FROM THE WAY I RIGHT. It was CREEPY!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!

Anywho - I was in bed and i had JUST closed my eyes... and my phone rings. It was Bri. She was like, what are you doing...laying in bed. Then she was like well GET UP we're coming up! I was like... omg... OK... I hadn't slept in a really long time. But what the hell right?!?! So I got up and took Bri and some of the people to the Heights (the local hot spot around Columbia) The heights is like the best place ever. I've met the owner and he is SO NEW YORK. He's a really cool guy. And I've also met several of the bar tenders. My absolute favorite works on Sat nights, her name is Jo and she is fucking awesome blossom!!! We spent some time there and then I took Bri to Nacho's Kitchen and had a drink there, then we went to Suite and had a drink there and saw a OVERLY DRAMATIC drag queen (if that is possible). I was also hit on by a really OLD SCARY looking man. So after that, I bounced outta there... SCAAARY. We went to duaine Read and then back to the Heights. Come 2am I had to GO.... I had to get up at 8am again, so sleep was vital, but not happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home