I <3 NY

Here I am in New York City for the summer. Check out What's going on!!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!!!!!

On Friday, my GIRL Bri turned 21!!! And let me tell you it was CRAAAAAZY FUN!!! I had another long day at work b/c the Columbia Alumni were here and they are the most demanding group in the world. They think they are staying at the Waldorf and they want everything done their way and expect it to be 5 star status - news flash - it's a residence hall! Thanks for playing.

ANYWAY - after I had a quick dinner and briefly saw Conor before he left for Maryland to go to a graduation party, I went downtown to join in the festivities.

I met up with Bri and some people that she lives with at the App Loft at this really interesting bar... "1869" but it was pretty interesting. She had met this guy there, his name was Chris. he was really nice and DAMN CUTE. He was in the military and his shoulders were like the size of THREE of me, HUGE! Him and Bri actually looked really cute standing next to each other. But he was really nice, b/c he bought all of Bri's drinks and most of mine... how nice, right? Well we stayed there for about an hour, then we changed locations to "Off the Wagon" Yet another bar that was interesting... very country western-ish. Well they were playing really cool music, so we had like one drink and danced around and sang out loud at the top of our lungs... hahaha! After about 30-45 min we moved locations again to a bar called "Manahatta." We took a cab b/c Bri was... well... it was her birthday. We walked in, and it looked just like a place you would see in Sex and the City, very very swanky. I looked at the drink list - $15 - umm no... I was like you guys, i am NOT buying drinks here. A Corona cost $6. YIKES! But Ryan said there was a dance floor downstairs. OH OK! We were so in the mood to dance. I walked down stairs and it was totally wicked! They played kick ass music all night and it was dark with different colored lights on a disco ball. It made me feel kinda high class. I wasn't still wasn't buying drinks there though, haha. Well we danced and danced and danced, and drank... lol... you know, the usual. Well it was 4:00 am... it was time for me to GO HOME. I had to be to work at 8:00am the next day. It took me FOREVER to get home (over an hour) b/c I took the subway - it took FOREVER!!! YIKES But it was totally awesome night and tons of fun!!! Needless to say, i hated my life the next day b/c i didn't get home until after 5am, but it was still GREAT!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home